David D. Whitaker, D.M.D., M.S.
Dr. David D. Whitaker was born in Wilmington, NC and raised in St. Petersburg, Florida, where he graduated from Northeast High School. Dr. Whitaker graduated from Florida State University with a B.S. degree in Biology & Chemistry. He earned his DMD degree from the Universtiy of Louisville in 1968. He then earned a masters degree in Endodontics from the University of North Carolina in 1972.
Dr. Whitaker opened his endodontic practice in beautiful downtown St. Petersburg in 1972. He has over 45 years of endodontic experience and has treated more than 60,000 cases. Dr. Whitaker enjoys sailing, diving, fishing, skiing, and his new hobby is RV’ing & traveling.
- Pinellas County Dental Association (President 1983-1984)
- Florida Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Southern Endodontic Study Group
- Florida Association of Endodontists (past President)
- American Association of Endodontists (Membership Chairman)
- West Coast Dental Association